Replace Missing Teeth And Restore Your Smile With Implant Supported Dentures
How Implant Supported Dentures Work
Benefits of Implant Supported Dentures
- Restore smile with existing or new denture
- Easy to maintain
- Prevent jaw bone loss
- Improve self-confidence
- Secure and stable fit
- Permanent tooth replacement option
Differences Between Dentures and Implant Supported Dentures:
- Temporary and removable
- Can look natural
- Custom made to fit your mouth
- Do not prevent bone loss
- Increases self-confidence about appearance of the smile
- May require adhesives to stay in place
Implant Supported Dentures
- Implants permanently replace tooth root
- Look and feel very natural
- Can support a set of existing dentures
- Implants prevent bone loss
- Restores tooth root and enhances esthetics of the smile
- No adhesives required
Download Our Dental Implant Pricing & Information Guide.
Want to know the cost of ESTEEM Dental Implants? Fill out the form below and we'll send you the Pricing Guide right away along with a $350 savings offer from Brownstown Dental Care.
The Guide will show you:
- Dental Implant Options
- Average Pricing
- Eligibility Factors
- And much more...
You deserve a new beginning.
A Brownstown Dental Care Patient Case Study
Contact us today.
Brownstown Dental Care in Brownstown, MI is your local team for dental implants, cosmetic dentistry and other life-changing dental services. Your neighbors count on us for all their dental care needs. From general dentistry and preventative care to complex cosmetic and restorative dentistry procedures, we are your team dedicated to providing quality, comprehensive care under one roof.
Contact us today for life-changing dentistry.
We invite you to visit our social channels and keep up to date on our dental practice events, case studies, and much more!